Caroline Kappel Pilates
Restore health and wellness with Pilates!
At Caroline Kappel Pilates, we offer private and duet Pilates sessions.
Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body. With systematic practice of specific exercises coupled with focused breathing patterns, Pilates has proven itself invaluable not only as a fitness endeavor, but also as an important supplement to professional sports training and physical rehabilitation of all kinds.
- All sessions are 55 minutes.
- Sessions are by appointment only.
- The studio has two Reformers, a Cadillac/Reformer, two Wunda Chairs, a Spine Corrector, a Yoga Wall, and various mats and accessories.
- Accepted payments are cash or check (make checks payable to Caroline Kappel Pilates).
- Please provide 24 hour notice of cancellation to avoid being charged.
- Refunds will only be given in the event of a medical withdrawal.
About the Instructor:
Caroline Kappel is a Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher® and has been teaching in the area for many years. She holds a BA degree in Sociology from Saint Mary’s College, Indiana, an MFA degree in Dance Performance and Choreography from Mills College, California, and a PhD in Interdisciplinary Arts from Ohio University. She has taught at Ohio University, Walsh University, Baldwin Wallace University, and Kent State University Stark and Tuscarawas Campuses.